Color Coding:Everything is colour coded, which aids certain individuals in learning. The diagrams and infographics are set on a black background. Various items on the website are also colour coded.
Clear Languages The language is simple, careful, and easy for everyone to grasp. Every topic is given in simple, unambiguous language. It’s a work of art in straightforward writing. For example, consider the following basic explanation of jQuery.
THIS BOOK COVERS:
- Clear descriptions, compelling examples, and simple illustrations are used.
- Demonstrates the most recent principles in progressive enhancement, cross-browser compatibility, and when CSS3 may be preferable.
And each chapter contains:
- Subjects are broken down into bite-sized bits, with a new topic on each page.
- Contains concise syntax explanations, each accompanied by illustrative code samples.
- Uses diagrams and photos to visually illustrate complicated ideas.
The examples are from the real world and include downloadable code. The code in the book is annotated (and colour coded), and every detail is fully explained. The output for every code example is pictured next to it.
Bio of the Author:
Jon Duckett has been designing and building websites for over a decade, working with big corporations, and has authored and co-written more than a dozen books on online design, programming, and marketing, usability, and accessibility. He has organized web programming conferences and worked as a web strategy consultant, frequently writing front ends for projects and building architectures for back end programming.